The forefather who firstly built the Nguyen-Tuong family worshipping house was Sir Nguyen Tuong Van (1774-1822). Sir Nguyen Tuong Van, born in Thanh Hoa province, who had followed King Nguyen Anh moving Southward and settled down at Gia Dinh town. Later he accompanied King Nguyen Anh to go and fight enemies in Quang Nam province. After winning the battle, Sir Van stopped at Dai Chiem beach, Hoian town and he decided to settle down there for a long time.
After winning the Tay Son Brothers, Nguyen Anh became King Gia Long - the first official emperor of Nguyen dynasty. Sir Van had been promoted with many higher positions later later.
In the year of Minh Menh emperor (1820), Sir Van was promoted to be the Headmaster of the Royal Army.
Nguyen Tuong Pho who moved to settle down in Cam Giang, Hai Duong province and became the grandfather of the brothers-Nhat Linh, Hoang Dao and Thach Lam: they all have been well-known writers in the group of Tu Luc Van Doan between 1930 and 1935.
Add: 8/2 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai st., Hoian city, Quang Nam, Vietnam